[amayausers] hooping tote bag

  • From: "Gail Roman" <GRoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:55:05 -0800

I am in the process of trying to hoop 500 tote bags.  The inner part of tote
is made of vinyl so the  plastic hoop keeps slipping off even when using
cutaway or tearway backing.  Is there another way or device I could use to
hoop totes?   I would like to try to tape the hoops which might help.  I'm
looking for a non-adhesive tape so I can remove the tape easily when job is
complete.  I've gone into Joanne Fabrics and couldn't find anything like
that.  I've also heard athletic gauze is used and also I've read on the user
group site that athletic tape or vet wrap was good.  Athletic tape I believe
is very sticky and I've never heard of vet wrap.   Anyone have any good
ideas?

 <http://www.thequantumgroup.net> On Time, On Budget, On Purpose!

Gail Roman

The Quantum Group

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=26745+Queen+Court&csz=Murrie
ta%2C+CA+92563&country=us> 26745 Queen Court
Murrieta, CA 92563

 <mailto:gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel:
fax: