[amayausers.com] Re: hooping bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:28:29 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/437.html#000003

Hey Jill,
If you are finding that your hoop doesn't sit flat on top of the needle plate
(or "throat plate"- that just doesn't sound comfortable to me), then I believe
you are in need for some sort of adjustment.  When any hoop sits idle on your
machine, the underside of the hoop should sit flat to the top of the
needleplate.  If not, you run the risk of thread breaks in addition to the
annoying sound that it makes.  Wrench hanging from a ribbon sounds cool but is
simply a band-aid for the correct setting.
Best of luck.

Ed