[amayausers] Re: hoop arm screws snapping

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:13:56 -0600

The newer machines now come with  stronger metal ones (silver).  My three newest machines had them from the factory so I got some for my two existing as well.  They use an allen key to tighten them instead of the thin brass flat head screw as well.  Even if you overtighten them you don;t strip out the head anymore.

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073
www.ramprinting.net