[amayausers.com] Re: hook wash

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:30:42 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/401.html#000010

The attached is from a post title Exasperation - Happy Now (April 14,2005).
The orginal info is from Melco although there seems to be some controversy
using WD40.  It worked quite well after I was having tons of problems from
using sticking adhesive backing and adhesive sprays.

Terri