[amayausers.com] Re: hook guard

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:19:48 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/610.html#000002

Debra,
The new Amaya machines have a new piece of molded plastic that mounts to the
underside of the front part of the sewing arm just underneath the rotary hook.
This is to aid in the prevention of items getting caught in the rotary hook.  I
don't have a part number for that yet but it might come available soon.  This
part is only for Amaya XT machines.  What I'm not certain of is if it is
backward compatible with older Amaya XT machines.  It probably is but will
require longer screws than what is currently on the machine.  I'll update you
guys as I learn more.
Ed
Ed