[amayausers.com] Re: help with DS 9...

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:22:01 EDT

Hi there.  I only have DS7, BUT, isn't there the third slot down that  says
"slant angle"?  (After leter height and letter width?

In a message dated 09/24/2009 4:03:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Don't  want to tie up the 'board'...if anyone is out there
and available-I am having 'brain fart' here and can't figure
out how to 'slant' lettering. I have a line of type (CONSTRUCTION)
in a logo, it is on a 'wave' (baseline goes up and down for a  'scroll'
in the design. The original has each letter following the curve,  but
the letters themselves don't 'lean' with to follow the curve-but  are
slanted 'vertically' (like a parallelogram) so the lettering  reads
'straight up and down' but still follows the curve. Make sense?
I know in DS 7 I could click on each 'letter' and make it wider,
narrower, taller, or shorter or rotate it to turn it...and if I  clicked
'something else' I could 'slant' the letter vertically, not  horizontally.
Can't figure out how to do that in DS9 and I need to get this ready

for hats for the morning. It's after hours-door is closed, lights  are
down...couldn't do a thing all day with it-any distractions and I
was dead in the water. This braindead stuff is really getting to  me.
I know it's right in front of me...but....
if I made sense with my description...just can't think of the word  that
describes the action I need each letter to do...

help!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics