[amayausers] Re: hat frame

  • From: Eldred J Swapp <ejswapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Go to http://www.embroiderysystemscanada.com/caps2.html and
http://www.embroiderysystemscanada.com/images/Bucketcap.jpg

Joel

"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dana, I haven't had time to call (long distance) so I went to the website
and see lots of pictures but very little information with them! Their
tubular hooping system looks great, but no where does it say it would fit
the Amaya, and nothing in the one page of 'hat frames' had anything about
bucket cap frames.
Do you have a more specific 'page' on their website that gives
information-or is the site more of a 'blind catalog' with no info?
I get a lot of sites like that for screen printing supplies-just a 'web
presence' to get the phone number and some info out-but no real substance.
Anyone know of a US distributor for the frame systems yet?
And if Jeff is reading-would use of these frames void any warranties?
I do a lot of tote bags and the system shown there 'might' be an advantage
since the Melco 'fast frame' is more of a joke than a help....
Roland