[amayausers.com] Re: gradient

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 05:56:03 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/354.html#000004

I have done this by making three or four copies of the shape.  Each shape gets
a different set of densitites by using the effects button.
1.  Make 2 copies of the oval.
2.  Click on the first oval, fill and effects.
3.  Select none in the top box.
4.  Go to the bottom of the window and adjust the min and max for the density.
Also click the Convex line. I think this will start are thin density to thick
then to thin.  This should be the yellow layer.
5.  Orange layer should be fill, effects, top box none and the bottom box click
on convex and then then invert button.  This should do the opposite of the
yellow layer.  It might also be the wave increasing.  I don't have my DS open
becasue it is on a diffent computer.
6.  When you stitch one layer on top of the other the threads should have thin
enough density so they show through.  Don't make them too thick or you will
have a lot of thread breaks.
I may not have everything exact but once you get into effects and play you will
get the idea.  Hope this gets you started.
Margaret