[amayausers] Re: fraying thread

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:38:08 -0700

Since we're talking about sacrifices and issues... two of my AMAYAs have
gone on strike with bobbin pickup probs.  Sometime it picks up and
sometimes it doesn't. Inconsistent.  I am sewing sticky back Stahl's
twill material. Melco Tech support seems to have left for the weekend.
Can that sticky back material goo up my bobbin area? Should I try the WD
40 clean out routine? What do you think? I was thinking a pitcher of
Margaritas in sacrifice to the goddess might be in order, but I still
have 25 of my 95 garments to do....

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B