[amayausers] Re: files

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:27:59 -0800

One of the things I try before giving up
is something Microsoft won't condone but rename the file
and change the extension to CND. It will come up with a warning about
corrupting the file but if your worried copy the file somewhere else first.
sometimes
I see customers try to save a file with the extension that I tell them we
can use and
don't realize it doesn't matter what you type at the end but that it has to
be produced with
the proper format. I've had a couple of customers (usually with Macs) that
had to type in their own
extension and since they are unfamiliar with them just misspelled them and
we renamed it and it worked.
other times the files is just corrupt or the wrong format and it won't
matter what you type in at the end.

Give it a try, it just nay be your lucky day!!

Sincerely,

Ron Vinyard, Owner-Graphic Designer-Digitizer

Body Cover / Magic Stitches
Ink, Thread & Imagination

420 S.W. H Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526