[amayausers] Re: favorite t-shirt?

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:00:33 -0400

Yes, thanks! There is a NES warehouse near me. They allow small orders. That
is who I will probably use. They are having a sale on Gildan.
This is my first design I've digitized for a tee. My biggest challenge was
keeping the stitch count down to avoid the bullet-proof embroidery and still
get good coverage. I think I have accomplished that. I put down a tatami
underlay for the whole design, and then digitized the other objects on top
with only edge run underlay. That seems to have worked fine.

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC