[amayausers] Re: favorite t-shirt?

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:02:26 -0400

I do play golf but my problem is that darn ball always seems to find the pond
and not the green. I saw an alligator in Florida once when I went to retrieve a
ball from a lake. The next ball that hit the water on that course, it stayed
there. I wasn't going anywhere near it. I'm sure beating an alligator on the
head with a 7 iron probably wouldn't do much damage to the alligator anyways...
I would be to worried that it would break the graphite shaft the 1st swing at
it. I'm too fat to outrun it.

From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:42:09 -0700 I have never golfed myself.  Have lots of
friends and customers that golf
and they all tell me I would love it.  I think thats the problem, I would
like it too much and have to spend money on it :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957
Medford, OR

Because e-mail on your cell phone should be easy:  Try Windows Live Mail for
Mobile beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us