[amayausers.com] Re: false bobbin breaks (Amaya XT)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:43:10 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/307.html#000007

Great, I am adding this to my maintenance info and try adjusting the pressure
foot because I am still not able to sew with thread break sensors on. Am using
Melco round 5" hoop and sailcloth fabric with medium tear away. But have tried
on felt and broadcloth and the sensors beep the same.

Sews out fine in any case. Just like to have everything working.

I have tried the following without success:

Changed the bobbin holder, worked for one sewout then back to bleeping every 5
stitches.

Adjusted the bobbin tension screw.

Reset thread tension, tails etc to default

Set it to auto-feed...

set it standard feed 1 in this case.

rotating the thread sensor bar gently but repeatedly.

sewed a standard simple Melco design instead of my own.

removed the bobbin case cover and blew compressed air throughout base arm. and
checked for threads.

checked minimum thread feed setting, it's at 1.

Got the dehumidifier going closer to the machine. It's pretty humid here.

Changed needles. Same bleeping whatever needle being used.

Made sure hooped fabric is taut.

***The machine sews fine with the thread sensors off. ****
The question is how do I fix the disfunction of the the thread sensor. I'm
working on it.  :p