[amayausers.com] Re: extended warranty

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:49:34 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/394.html#000011

Guys,
The warranty statement is clear and consise.
The 5 year warranty covers Primary Drive Train components (on new machinery).
This consists of things like bearings, shafts, pulleys, belts, & rails.
Do not have the impression that the entire machine is covered for five years
unless you're married to a tech.  You must put some money aside on a regular
basis for that inevidible break down.  These machines are designed to wear with
usage and more often than not, repairs are due to operator error.  Just my
experience.
I feel it's better to know in advance than to go on thinking the warranty is
bumper to bumper.
Best of Luck,
Ed