[amayausers] Re: exact placement

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:42:25 -0600

Susan,

 It is a bug in the .029 software. If you need a copy for placement as you
are doing, in the Print Setup if you turn off the printing of the Design
Notes and print only the design the printed design will have the Cross Hairs
in the center. The notes are what is pushing the cross hairs up.

 If you are using this for placement on a garment, what do you do when
printing a design that does not fit on a 8.5 X 11 piece of paper or a
jacketback design? Just curious?

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems