[amayausers.com] Re: endless thread breaks on polo shirt

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:37:59 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/422.html#000005

If 3 colors are acting up, you can test the needles by moving the design to
different needles. So if you are using colors 1,2,3,4,5,6 now, move it to
7,8,9,10,11,12 to test it. I use 75/11 ballpoint needles on most everything
with a few exceptions like caps would get sharp needles and other strong or
think materials. It could also be the density of the digitizing doing it too.
If you want to email me the file, I can do a test run of it tonight when I get
home.