[amayausers] Re: embroidery on hankies

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:38:56 UT

This message was posted by Green Eyed Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/132.html

Hi All-
  I have a customer who would like the bride's and groom's names and the
wedding date embroidered on the bride's fine linen hanky.  Does anyone have any
tips or tricks to share about this type of project?  Also, when using smaller
size lettering how do you keep thread from building up in a lump on the back of
the item? Not sure whether I should be using underlay or not.  :confused:
        Many thanks!
           Di