[amayausers.com] Re: embroidery companies

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:39:46 -0400

Don't you just love the persistence of someone that is making about $1 an

hour that won't give up on you?
Same with 'credit card processors', equipment financiers, debt consolidation, even outstanding account collectors and our favorite...payroll management
companies.
We just can't get them to realize that we write checks to 2 people a week.
Period. They say they can still save us money!  LOL.......
or the account collectors...seems that 'payment with order' and no billed
accounts (except for local schools) doesn't register with them!

Now, if we could get the phone numbers of the salespeople for equipment
financiers and debt consolidators, and pass those along as 'hot prospects' to the 'account collectors'...could we start a vicious round of tying up their
phones?   hummmmmmmmmm.......

I used to send in the email addresses of spammers to porno sites....
THAT worked for awhile!

Roland