[amayausers.com] Re: embroidering on golf bag

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 23:23:01 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/577.html#000002

Yes it is. I plan to hold the bag while it sews because it's only one. I don't
know if I would agree to do 50 either!
So you've determined that there's not room even with the plastic table removed.
Hmmmm. My tech said that there's more room on old "Red" than on the XT, so
that's the machine I've decided to use. I hope this will work. I haven't
actually checked.
Mary