[amayausers.com] Re: digitizing source

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:22:48 -0700

Roland,

I use :
Clearsky24
4440 Lawnview Ave
Dallas, TX 75227
800 895 6360
digitizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They can do it by the stitch or my preference is flat rate.  L/C is never over
$50  and usually runs $30-50 with an extra $20 to setup the same design for
caps although most of the time thier regular designs work great on the caps as
well.  Their jacket backs usually run $150 - 225 and I think $225 is the max.
I have them do around 20 designs a month.  24 hour standard turnaround and you
can have it rushed for extra.  You can probably find even cheaper but these
guys do great work.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx