[amayausers.com] Re: digitizer etiquette

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:30:39 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/431.html#000001

Hi, Antia...I don't know about everyone else, this is the info I provide the
digitizer I work with.  1. Graphics - cleanest you can and as close to the size
you need.  2. Where you want color changes, or tell him what colors you want
and where.  3.  What size(s) you need.  4. What you plan to stitch it out on
(knits, linens, caps, etc.) 5. turn around time - how soon do you need it.
Advise them if they have questions to call/email or whatever and how to contact
you.
B'Regards
Theresa