[amayausers] Re: different size hoops?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:41:29 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/75.html#000002

I bought the 22 cm hoops a few months back.  like all the other round hoops,
there is a large amount of unusable space near the hoop edges.  I have slightly
increased this by taking off the hoop limits, but PROCEED WITH CAUTION.  This
might get you about 0.2 more inches each way but not much more.  I use the 7.5
inch square hoop but agree that a 10 inch square would help the most.

Tom Dauria
Mr. Sew & Sew