[amayausers.com] Re: design registration issues

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:48:36 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/99.html#000001

I'm guessing it's probably because of the pique knit fabric you're sewing it
on. If the fabric isn't hooped tightly and smoothly, it will shift and make
things go off register. Sometimes I have tried using sticky backing to keep the
pique from moving too much and it worked pretty well. Also, use cutaway...