[amayausers.com] Re: design orientation

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:34:15 UT

This message was posted by GGoose on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1493.html

When we attended a course at Melco in Denver one of the things we were shown is
how to set the design orientation on the machine using the laser button with
some of the other buttons. The example was showing how to place a design within
a screened design already on the garment. Problem is, we can't remember what
the other buttons we're supposed to use are. Anyone out there know what I'm
talking about & can you help us out? Thanks!