[amayausers.com] Re: design giving me trouble

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:40:27 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/365.html#000004

what spelling
I will try that again

I know I am broidering on too thin of columns but I know a competitor is
stitching this, and I am having too many thread breaks. Could I send it to you
and you look and see if I am missing something??

I don't have an email for you

I will try beefing up the backing. With a layer of tearaway.
I am stitching on scrub tops 50/50 broadcloth.