[amayausers] design collections

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:47:14 -0500

Hi everyone,
I thought some of you might be interested in the specials I found about
today from great notions and OESD. I called about an email I had received
and spoke to Dian. If you are within a year of purchasing a new machine, you
can get a starter cd with 360 designs free by faxing your invoice as proof
of purchase. But the really great thing was that once you have something
from them, they have the entire Great Notions 2007 collection for $2000, add
the OESD for $1500.  I really like the designs from both companies. NAYY, I
just wanted to pass on the good news to anyone not aware of it. I think it's
an awesome deal. Ok, gotta go start looking under the cushions for $$!
Edna Khalifeh
www.etchedinthread.com

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat