[amayausers] Re: customer service

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:02:25 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/57.html#000001

It sounds as if the hook timing might be off.  If the needle hit the hook when
it broke, that is probably the source of the problem.  Hook timing is in the
reference manual on the cd rom that came with the machine. Its not hard but it
requires you to pay close attention to what you are doing.

I would still attempt to get hold of tech support.  I havent had an issue
getting hold of someone when I called.  If all else fails, call you sales rep.
They should know how to get hold of the service manager.  The machine is
underwarranty and if needed, they will send a tech to get it going.