[amayausers.com] Re: cool effect Design Shop Pro+

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:57:05 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/734.html#000001

Dennis,

Well alright Dennis.....good job....a new way of doing something...shows you
are thinking....DS Pro+ has so much stuff and ways to do things, it is
unbelieveable at times....

I tried it and it does give some neat visual effects...Yes I would say any new
ways of doing things in DS as well as talking about machine issues would be and
is welcome on the group. I am curious to know just how many Amaya folks are
trying to figure out just what and how you are doing this. I had to think about
it a bit myself....got it tho.

Uuuuuuhhh.....would the Ducks be interested to know that you are portraying
them by using a "rubber duckie"?

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer