[amayausers.com] Re: computer and Melco

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:24:14 UT

This message was posted by Georgie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/217.html

I'm having trouble .
I have DSpro+ and two old MelcosEMC10 and EMC1.
They were comunicating last week today they are not. When I turn on Melco
instead of getting the powerup I get EPBIOS & UNIT NUMBER.

I checked the power and it is at 5.1 on the EMCs
I have a trouble shooting sheet . It tells me to make sure machine is enabled .
where do I do that?
and /or
Then to configure. How do I do this with the new software?

We have had loads of thunderstorms here but I leave the machines unplugged and
the computer is on a super surge protector.
TIA

Kathy