[amayausers.com] Re: complex fill settings

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:09:23 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/401.html

I am doing a large complex fill area and it has filled the area well, except
there are places going across where the thread is longer and loose, and it
looks like it has overlapped other stitches. Is this a setting I can change?
There is no pattern to it, it's just randomly all over the filled in area, from
one side to the other.  It is not an underlay stitch, from what I can tell.

Thanks for any feedback you can give to me.