[amayausers.com] Re: column density has changed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:10:49 UT

This message was posted by sewsew7 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/336.html#000002

Thanks for trying Juli, but both machine settings are the same.  That doesn't
seem to be the problem.  I just switched over to a flat hoop on both machines
to see if the results were the same, and wouldn't you know, they both sew the
design the way it is intended to be.  Just doesn't make any sense to me.
Before I switched over, I checked to see if one of the hat drivers had more
play in it, and they both seem to be equal.  I think it's time for one of
these-AAAUUURRRRGH!!!