[amayausers.com] Re: colume with one uneven side

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:14:15 UT

This message was posted by Georgie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/556.html

I have DS7pro plus and I am trying to do a colume with one side straight and
one side uneven.
I have digitized the bottom of a square I have gone to effects and said I want
side one to be uneven by 15% that is nice . Then I went to the other side and
did the same thing only I want side 2 uneven by 15% .Well it is doing the 2nd
side the way I want it but the straight side of it  is sending out a few long
stiches
I have tried starting from the begining a few times and it is doing it this way
every time.
What am I doing wrong?
I am sort of trying to make a square with 2 colors meshing into each other in
the middle
TIA
Kathy