[amayausers.com] Re: children's caps - both kinds

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:00:17 -0700

Well, at least I think there are only two kinds. First, my avoidance of sewing on caps has finally run out of time, and I have one order for some caps (as soon as he can get the digitized files from his previous embroiderer or he gives up and I digitize them), and I need to make samples of children's caps and knit hats for my most favorite customer. So I am looking for tips on what kind of caps to order (from Imprints, probably, as I can pick them up here) and hints for sewing on them. I have a patch design in a circle (no background stitching) to use on them. I also want to make up some samples of knit hats with small and simple designs on them as well as the patch design.

So I'm hoping for some ideas to help make this less painful to start!
carol

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery Denver

BrusselEmbroidery@xxxxxxxxx