[amayausers] Re: centering pressurefoot

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:32:01 +1000

Hi Cindy,

There is not a set procedure for centering the presser foot to the
needle.

As long as the needle is centered to the needle plate/rotary hook, you
should be able to just move the presser foot into the correct position
with a pair of pliers etc.

You did not mention the model of AMAYA. If red/white have to be careful
of optical sensor which sits behind right front cover and next to the
presser foot mechanism, with XT this sensor is removed, and not a worry.

If you would like to call me to discuss, it is daytime down under and I
am available on +61 (0)419 378 461

Cheers

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.