[amayausers] Re: cap driver

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:51:49 +1000

You don=92t have to take the rod out we leave it in there unless  we are
using the 43*43 wood hoop

Anand

I am having trouble attaching my cap driver to my Amaya.  I just removed
it off the machine yesterday and today I am unable to get the rod that
goes into the white arm all the way in.  This should allow the balck "V"
on the front of the driver to fit into its slots.  I am not able to get
the rod to go in so the balck "V's" will lock into their spots.  It is
all very tight.  If anyone has some suggestions on what could be wrong,
please let me know!
  Thanks!
Darlene Weber

        =09