[amayausers.com] Re: "built-in underlay"

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 08:06:24 -0600

Bill,
Some of the pre-digitized fonts do have built in underlay....Micro Block is one
of them. None of the True Type fonts have any.

 You should be able to tell on any font, by expanding it up to where you can
"see" the actual stitches. Compare one of the Micro Block fonts to one that
does not have underlay......it is easy to see the difference...

Rod Springer