[amayausers] Re: bobin breaks

  • From: "Cindy D" <cindy_daeltex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:48:17 +0000

No, we did not chanche the thread feed rollers because they seemed OK.
We experience this problem on different needles and with different designs.
We changed some rollers recently and experienced with those needles also
false bobin breaks so I'm not sure if we should look in that direction but
anyhow, it's worth a try.  I'll change a roller and see if that needle still
gives false bobin breaks.
Thanks !

Maak gratis je eigen blog op MSN Spaces http://spaces.msn.com/?mkt=nl-be