[amayausers] Re: bobbin breaks

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:07:17 EDT

LuAnn,
the first thing I look for is lint in the tension spring, and blow the hook
area out with canned air.  Almost always my problem is small pieces of  thread
in there. I also use a bright light to check for any thread that might be
caught someplace.
Linda
Logos In Thread

In a message dated 10/3/2005 10:28:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good morning everyone,

Having a little problem with Amaya this Monday  morning! I cannot get it to
stitch more than 35 stitches without it detecting  a bobbin break! The bobbin
is fine. I have changed the bobbin, increased  material thickness, new needle.
For the life of me I cannot figure this out. I  don't believe the bobbin
detection is even on!
HELP!!!

Lots of shirts to run today!

LuAnn