[amayausers] Re: bobbin

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:48:06 UT

This message was posted by hemb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/30.html#000004

The bobbin never breaks. I get the error msg on the screen but the bobbin is
good. I have changed the bobbin case, changed the thread, needle, lubed the
rotory hook every time I am instructed to do so, cleaned all around the bobbin
area. Have not changed the thread feed and pinch rollers as I work from home
the machine is not used, yet, to its fullest potential if I keep it. The
machine has been serviced three times in the year and a half I have had it due
to all the problems I am having. Our OS is the 2006 version. I am going to the
ISS show this weekend in Atlanta and I hope to get some kind of answer from
Amaya as they are going to be there.