[amayausers.com] Re: bank account scam-watch out

  • From: barb.bunker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:39:34 +0000 (UTC)

Or painted rocks?

----- Original Message -----
From: e3m@xxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:00:25 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: bank account scam-watch out

I think we'd all be better off if we just went back to using cash.  Of course I
still love bartering.
Ed
-------------- Original message from barb.bunker@xxxxxxxxxxx: --------------

Roland and Hugo, sorry to hear of your travails.

My hubby and I recent read Frank Abagnale's book, "Stealing Your Life," about
identity theft.  I know that isn't your problem, but one of the safeguards he
lists is to NOT pay anything with a debit card, just because it is a direct
link to your money.  Very good book, which made us feel good because we are
already being pretty darn careful with our personal info.

Have a great day!
Barb in Broomfield, CO