[amayausers.com] Re: auto digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:02:12 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1066.html#000003

Laurie,
I don't quite understand what you're experiencing.  You will probably have to
speak with someone about this over the phone.

If you are NOT familiar with the Auto Digitizing feature in Design Shop, you
probably shouldn't be using it as it needs to be learned by the user for
optimal results.
If your boss is not flexible and your job means that much to you, you might
just want to pay for the outsourced digitizing yourself to get you through this
bind.
Otherwise, you might spend more time struggling with what's going wrong with
your system, possibly including the operator.
Maybe I can help a little if you catch me between jobs today.
Call 504-258-6260

Ed