[amayausers.com] Re: applique takle stitch

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:32:51 UT

This message was posted by MikeFreeman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/463.html

Today im trying to convert text to an ie - JAMES-
into a applique I have the laser cut letters and i want to use an over sized
zig zag stitch to attach it to a polo shirt...
Im using desighn shop pro plus v9, I convert vector to center line stitch,
tackle or zig zag, letters are 75mm high stitch lenght 4.6mm, density of
2.49.... The problems occur mostlt in the A and the E (internal corners) but
generally its messy all over with stitch direction not following the vector
lines at 90 deg...
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/ghettotige/jamesstitchdown.jpg