[amayausers] applique problems

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:42:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to use the auto applique in my DS pro
plus.  I can not get my tack down stitch to stitch to
the left (or inside) my placement stitch.  I have gone
into the object's applique box and selected  TACK DOWN
ENABLE, WALK OBJECT AND WALKSTITCH OFFSET -.25.  On
screen I see my tack down stitch to the left/inside my
placement line but when I stitch it out the tack down
stitch runs right on top of my placement stitching!!
Anybody have any ideas???  This is driving me crazy!!

Thanks!

Susan

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station