[amayausers.com] Re: another reason not to purchase a warranty

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:08:24 UT

This message was posted by mary o on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/687.html#000002

No - it is for a 2004 Big Red. They gave me no part number, just told me it was
$110.00 which I think is crazy for a little piece of wire.  It is the insert
for the hole that the screw screws into.  Without it the screw just drops in
without being able to be screwed in.  I tried to find it in the parts cd and
couldn't find it. I know it is not  listed in melcomart.com.  I am searching
the parts cd to see it but can't find it yet.  What do you call the part of the
machine that the the screws screw into?  Anyone know?  - mary