[amayausers.com] Re: an oval shape? anyone in Houston

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:59:07 UT

This message was posted by Linda on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/468.html#000001

I too was a PED / PR600 person and had trouble at first with the round hoops.
I have used the shapes tool on the tool bar for ovals and to draw a line you
use the single-line center, etc., for a satin stitched line or the
walking-stitch tools for the other.  Hold down the control key as you draw the
line and it will be straight.

On the round hoops I made a template similar to the ones for the PR600 in my DS
with the origin selected  and went to kinko's and printed them on plastic.
Then I put hash marks on the hoops where the center should be. I asked Melco to
make templates but it's not on their agenda at the moment.  They recommended
the All-in-One hooper.  Hope this helps a little.

Linda Webster
www.fancyneedles.com (http://www.fancyneedles.com)
fancyneedles@xxxxxxxx