[amayausers] Re: american made....

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Roland, sorry for the delay in my answer.  I know you for too many year in this
list and you have help me many time including me with my poor english.  Now, I
understand better what you want to expose and this match better with the Roland
that we all know.  Please accept my apologies too for my strong reply.
Sincerely,
Eduardo