[amayausers.com] RE: [amayausers.com] Fwd: Vinyl Ready Clip Art Sale 10 CD’s $99.95

  • From: "Mary\(Shuffletown Embroidery\)" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:20:31 -0500

Roland,

Thanks for the tip.

Mary Buckle

Shuffletown Embroidery

Charlotte, NC 28214

704-398-1273

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Roland R. Irish III
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:09 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Fwd: Vinyl Ready Clip Art Sale 10 CD’s $99.95

I wanted to pass this on-this is a giant deal-all line art work-I use it

on my Macs AND on the PC for Design Shop. Inexpensive way to get

tons of mascots and designs you can quickly digitize- Design Shop loves

it.

I have bought from the company, it is highly recommended in the 'graphic field'

and they are not a fly-by-night rip off.

I don't get paid to promote them-just thought I'd pass it on.

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org

signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunrise Graphics

116 Main St

Claremont, NH 03743

603-543-1324

Check out our 'instant' catalogs

http://www.plasticpromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
 <http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D>
http://www.healthypromotions.com/?ID=SS850825D
 <http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D>
http://www.thewritepromotion.com/?ID=SS850825D

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bigdcds <bigdcds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: January 4, 2010 11:39:39 PM EST

To: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Vinyl Ready Clip Art Sale 10 CDs $99.95

5 Day RECESSION BUSTER SALE

10 eps vectored Vinyl / Laser Ready / Spot Color CDs $99.95. Reg $224.95

20,000 .eps CORP. LOGOS ON 2 CDs 400 + Auto Graphics Stripes splashes etc.

600 + Flames, 400 Decals, 500 + Animals, 1,000 + Gen. Art Images,

100 + Greek Fraternity & Sororities, 350 Team Mascots

750 + Gymnastics & Dance

WE ARE HAVING A 10 CD LIMITED TIME SALE

WITH A SPECIAL PROMOTION CODE,

GO T0 WWW.BIGDCDWAREHOUSE.COM & CLICK ON SHOPPING CART,

CLICK ON CD's & SPECIALS, CLICK ON ADD TO CART 10 CD SPECIAL $249.95

CLICK PROCESS ORDER THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO STORE CHECKOUT

COMPLETE YOUR ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION IN THE STORE CHECK OUT,

RECALCULATE YOUR TOTAL USING PROMOTIONAL CODE: 7364WMP

(CODE IS CASE SENSITIVE UPPER CASE WMP)

OR CALL TOLL FREE 866-244-4398 AND ASK FOR THE 10 CD SPECIAL.

All images can be imported into FlexiSIGN, ULTRA-Flex, SignLab,

Roland EGX, Pinnacle, Accuris, New Hermes, Gravographg, Xenetech,

CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop, Omega, Graphix Advantage and more!

ART CLEAN UP SERVICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE!

www.bigdcdwarehouse.com

Samples upon request: bigdcds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image