[amayausers] Re: [amayausers]Recipe for windshirts

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:57:41 -0400

Hey Everyone,

What are the best recipes for backing, stitch speed, ?topping on windshirts?
Just finished 3 dozen golf shirts and need to tackle the windshirts, visors and baseball caps next.
The design is about 6000 stitches...an area of water, three pine trees and text.
Measures 4 X 2. Windshirts are Most Wanted. 85% Poly/15% Nylon. Lining is 100% Polyester.
Any suggestions or tips would be so greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery

----- Original Message ----- From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>