[amayausers.com] Re: amaya repairs

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 08:34:21 -0700

Call melco and ask the tech training dept. how many tech in that area. I am a tech also I travel all over the US working on amaya's

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by kwhite0166 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/37.html#000007

Thank you all for the replies. I am not looking to do this full time. I am a firefighter by trade. I work a 24 hr shift then I'm off for 48 hrs and I want something to do on my days off. I owned and operated an embroidery shop for 3 years then had to sell due to some unfortunate circumstances. I would like to know what other techs think about doing this part time. I don't want to step on any ones toes, I just love to tear things apart and put them back together and thought this might be a good way to go. Kevin White