[amayausers] Re: air dry ink

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:43:24 -0400

Yes, maybe, kind of...
I think what is needed will be a solvent based ink (GV series or V
series),
Coroglos ink will also work-I've used that and am currently trying to
get rid of
all my solvent inks-haven't used them in a long time so I want to
clean them out.
Most of the print houses are changing over to UV cured inks-because
of 'hazardous
material laws' restricting ink use in some states.
What type of quantity is she talking about?
Might be cheaper just to go through an AdSpec supplier and get them
in bulk
preprinted....
but throw some details at me...picture of the bag, the logo, etc.
and I'll talk to you.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx